Bargain! NIKON D80 10.5MP 2X LENS SB600 FLASH SD CARD BATTERIES
It’s that time again, but you better act fast (and live in Adelaide) for this one! We have here a bundle of Nikon goodies. Couple of lenses, camera and flash as well as accessories. The Nikon D80 was released halfway through 2006 and discontinued in mid 2008, which is apparently when the seller bought this one brand new. They are claiming less then 7000 shots, so it should be in pretty good nick. The starting bid is $1,400 but there is a buy it now for $1,500, so let’s look at what it would cost new.
- D80m body, camera strap, all software disks and literature- $730
- Nikon AF-S DX Zoom ED 18-70 mm F/3.5-5.5 G IF Lens, Complete with lens hood daylight filter – $340
- Nikon AF Zoom 70-300mm F/4.5.6G Lens, Complete with lens hood daylight filter – $740
- Nikon SB-600 Autofocus Speedlight – $320 (including shipping, that is still less than RRP 😉 )
- 2 x batteries, battery charger and all cables – $200
- Genuine Nikon Remote control and case – $40
- 2GB SD card – Let’s say about $20 for a good one
Grand total – $2,390
So best case scenario you get it for $1,400, you’ll be saving a whopping $990!! That’s pretty good and the D80 is a pretty good bit of kit. You can read about the camera and lenses HERE. This will be more than enough to get your photography started.
Interested? then you can see the complete listing HERE.
Things to ask when buying second hand camera equipment:
- Is the lens scratched?
- Is there any mould in/on the lens?
- Is the sensor functioning properly?
- When was the last time the Camera/Lens was serviced?
- Can you give an estimation on how many photos have been taken since the last service?
- Did you clean the Lens/Sensor regularly?
- Do you have receipts to prove everything?
- Is anything not working/damaged?
Related Posts :