Bargain! Canon EOS 450D Digital Rebel XSi Digital Camera with extras
This is the first of these posts with many more to come. I am addicted to eBay and even though most people are asking for more than what their stuff is worth, occasionally you can still find some really great bargains if you look hard enough. So here we go with a pretty good package for cannon lovers.
Lets take a look at what you get and what they cost when new:
- Canon E05 450D Rebel Xsi with 18-55 EFS 3.5 – 5.6 lens – $1,111 from The Camera House
- Spudz Lens Wipe – $9 from Warehouse Express
- Canon RS60-E3 cord shutter release – $43 from Digital Camera Warehouse
- Canon RCI infrared shutter release – I couldn’t find one online, but my Nikon remote release was around $30, so let’s say at least $20
- 2 8GB high-speed SD memory cards – $49.95 each from Teds
- Canon BG – E5 battery grip – $199 from www.camerastore.com.au
- Spare Canon LP-E5 Battery – I couldn’t find an LP-E5 but I found an LP-E6 marked down to $89.95 from Teds
- Gorilla pod – $47.30 from Gerry Gibbs Camera House
Grand total – about $1,619.15
Includes all the manuals and software, but it doesn’t look like it’s under warrantee. Still, At just $1,000 or best offer, you are saving at the very least $619.15. Interested? Then you can take a closer look HERE.
Things to ask when buying second hand camera equipment:
- Is the lens scratched?
- Is there any mould in/on the lens?
- Is the sensor functioning properly?
- When was the last time the Camera/Lens was serviced?
- Can you give an estimation on how many photos have been taken since the last service?
- Did you clean the Lens/Sensor regularly?
- Do you have receipts to prove everything?
- Is anything not working/damaged?
Related Posts :